Evaluation of the course



If I can pass this lesson this year, it will be the last post I wrote about this course. It is time to discuss how this course affects my teaching strategies!
 -I did not know exactly what the integration of technology and classroom environment means. If I did not take this course, I would continue to perceive the use of technology within the class as using projection and using powerpoint. This lesson taught me how to enrich my lecturing using technology when I will become a teacher, and how to do great tasks for my students. At the same time, it showed how to use technology effectively while reaching my pedagogical goals.

First determine what you will teach and how to assign tasks to students, then select the appropriate technological tool!

-I have to admit that I was very tired when opening and editing the blog page. In addition, during the semester, writing post is sometimes very challenging as there are many presentations, surveys and research assignments, interviews and many other assignments and exams. But I can say that my writing skills have improved.

-''How to teach with technology'' is the purpose of this course. I will show my students how they are creative individuals. I have discovered my own creativity through the duties of my teacher, Gökçe Kurt. I will offer the students a lot of technological tools to use when doing their homework, I will tell them step by step how to use these tools. I mean that I will give meaningful homework.
The technology can reach a lot of learning style. If you add sound, you can reach musical intelligence, and if you add graphics and visual things you can reach visual intelligence and etc.
Also, writing a technology blog can increase my chances of being selected for my job application in my business life.

-My favorite assignments are digital storytelling and wiki but for example, my podcasting did not satisfy me because I was inexperienced. Because my digital storytelling assignment was quite successful and I introduced a book I like on the wiki.

-I think students who will take this course should not approach this course with prejudice. It's fun to write a blog and it's a great feeling to see someone reading your post.

Do not worry, I will keep writing a post to you even if the lesson is over!

Yorumlar