Digital Storytelling!!!

It's time to prove how creative you are!

You can create a story that consists of many characters by combining with sounds, music, pictures through digital storytelling tools.



What should I take care of when creating a story?

-You have to decide from what point of view you will tell the story.
-An engaging title is always perfect! ;)
-Visuality is always important, the quality of the pictures must be pleasant!
-You must follow the rules of the language you use!
-Music is always the translation of feelings you want to convey... Choose appropriate music, adjust at the right volume and see their outcomes.
-Do not forget the economy principle! Lots of words, lots of pictures, lots of sounds always ruin everything...


There are many story types: personal stories, stories about historical events, fictional stories, and a whole lot more. Choose the one that suits your purpose and start writing your story right away.

Yes, you will see my duty below.
We did not encounter any difficulties while creating our digital story. The tool we used was pretty easy. We created our story first, then we chose characters according to the story. We voiced the characters. I was the one who dramatized characters. I am still embarrassed to hear my own English pronunciation. I think it was the only challenge, listening to the sounds you recorded... But it was quite fun. After adding voices, music, story decorations and characters, a very nice product appeared.

I will give such kind of tasks my students. Really fun, an activity where the student is active. They can see what they can do. They can present various materials to their students by using technology. Personally, I would like to use this story in my class in the future.


Our project is here.

you can create a new one, just click



 I created a digital story for you with my friend, İlknur.



                                             click the picture and go to my friend's blog!

I hope you like it, see you!

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder