Podcasting and my podcast product

Today's topic is podcasting!
First of all, I will mention a few specific features of the podcast.


There are some basic features to keep in mind when talking about podcasts:
-The feature of automatically download from the Internet,
-A program consisting of music and speaking in digital format. 
-Subscribable with RSS reference.
-It is a combination of two words: iPod and Broadcast
-If you don't have the iPod, you don't worry, having an MP3 player is a solution and you can download the media files from the podcasting site and upload the same file on the portable device.

There are 4 podcast types, you can choose the appropriate one for your aim.

1)Audio Podcast
2)Video podcast
3)Rich podcast
4)Podcast novels

Besides that, podcasting provides some benefits to teachers and students.

+ Teachers hear the pronunciation of each student,
+Students will hear their own pronunciations, see their mistakes, try to correct their mistakes and develop their pronunciation.
+Students will create new products with this creative practice, become active learners.


(This information comes from the notes I have taken in the lesson and from a site I have read.)




After all this, I will share the homework that our teacher gave us, actually the homework I choose from three different options.This was a group assignment, so I'll share my friend's blog address with you.
It is quite embarrassing to record your sound and later listen to your own voice.
And to share it with everyone, Oh God! I guess I'm dying of embarrassment.
Despite everything, it was easy to create a podcasting. We enriched sound recordings by adding sound effects. This is the first podcast and there is quite a bit of lack, quite amateur, we know. But we will develop over time.


 This is our podcast.







Click here and create new one.




This is my friend's blog. You can visit the blog.



   Take care of yourself!

Yorumlar